Amazfit GTS 3 Smart Watch
Subcribe to back in stock notification
From Yangon & Mandaly, order over 20,000Ks get Free Shipping.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
7 Days Returns
If the purchase products have factory fault errors, you can make return process within 7 days.
We support 24/7 customer service. Anything else free feel to contact our Hotline Number - +959887887504 / +959446644507 / +959253534480 /
Color - Graphite Black, Ivory White
Dimensions - 42.4x36x8.8mm
Weight(without strap) - 24.4g
Body Material - Aluminum alloy
Buttons - 1
Water-resistance - Grade 5 ATM
Display Material - AMOLED
Size - 1.75”
Resolution - 390 x 450
PPI - 341
Touchscreen - Tempered glass Anti-fingerprint coating
Battery Capacity - 250 mAh (typical value)
Charging Method - Magnetic charging base
Charging Time - About 2.5 hours
Theoretical Charging Duration - Approx. 2 hours
Typical Usage Scenario Battery Life - Up to 12 days
Battery Saver Mode Battery Life - Up to 20 days
Heavy Usage Scenario Battery Life - Up to 6 days
GPS Continuous Usage Scenario Battery Life - Up to 20 hours
Health - BioTracker™ 3.0 PPG biometric sensor (supports blood-oxygen, 6PD + 2LED)
Movement - Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor,Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric altimeter, Ambient light sensor
Positioning - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, QZSS
Connection - Bluetooth 5.1 BLE
Colors & Materials - Silicone, Quick release
Width - 20mm
Min. & Max. Wrist Dimensions - 155-218mm
Microphone - Support
Speaker - N/A
Classic Navigation Crown - Support
Smartwatch (including standard strap), magnetic charging base, instruction manual
Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
Application - Zepp App
150+ Sports Modes
Running & walking
Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Trail running, Indoor walking, Race walking
Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Mountain biking, BMX
Pool swimming, Open water swimming, Fin swimming, Artistic swimming
Climbing, Hiking, Orienteering, Rock climbing, Fishing, Hunting, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Parkour, ATV, Offroad motorcycle
Elliptical, Rowing machine, Stair-climbing machine, Stair stepper, Spinning, Indoor fitness, Mixed aerobics, Cross-training,
Aerobics, Group calisthenics, Body combat, Strength training, Step training, Core training, Flexibility training, Free training,
HIIT, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics, Horizontal bar, Parallel bars, Battling ropes, Stretching
Square dance, Ballroom dance, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba, Latin dance, Jazz dance,
Hip-hop dance, Pole dance, Breaking, Folk dance, Dance, Modern dance, Disco, Tap dance
Boxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Fencing, Jiu-Jitsu, Kendo
Soccer, Beach soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Beach volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Rugby, Hockey, Table tennis, Badminton,
Tennis, Squash, Gateball, Cricket, Handball, Bowling, Polo, Racquetball, Billiards, Sepak takraw, Dodgeball, Water polo,
Ice hockey, Shuttlecock, Indoor soccer, Footbag, Bocce ball, Pelota, Floorball
Outdoor boating, Sailing, Kayak, Rowing, Dragon boat, Paddleboarding, Outdoor skating, Indoor surfing, Tubing, Water skiing, Snorkeling
Skiing, Snowboarding, Downhill skiing, Cross-country skiing, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Outdoor skating, Curling,
Bobsleigh and Tobogganing, Sledding, Snowmobile, Snowshoeing
Hula hooping, Frisbee, Darts, Kite flying, Tug-of-war, Jianzi kicking, Esports, Air walker, Swing, Shuffleboard, Foosball, Motion sensing game
Board & card games
Chess, Checkers, Go, Bridge, Board game
Jumping rope, Archery, Equestrianism, Driving, Stair climbing
1. Thanks to the glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a "borderless" visual experience.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
3. This product is not a medical device and cannot be used for medical purposes or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
4. To process the one-tap measurement, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
5. To measure SpO2, please wear the watch tight at one finger-width from the wrist and keep your arm still for best results. All-day monitoring of SpO2 needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
6. The 24-hour heart rate monitoring feature requires the user to enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App.
7. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
8. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
9. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
10. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
11. Swimming Stroke Recognition includes: Freestyle, Breaststroke, Butterfly-stroke, Backstroke, and Medley.
12. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment.
13. Virtual Pacer is only compatible with Outdoor Running and Treadmill sports modes.
15. To see the full list of 15 countries/regions and 14 languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 3, please visit support.amazfit.com.
16. Offline voice assistant only supports English, Spanish and German voice commands.
17. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; 200 pushed messages a day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes at a time, GPS running for 30 minutes; voice assistant turned off.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes at a time; GPS running for 30 minutes; voice assistant turned on.
GPS continuous usage time of 20 hours: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS, use the GPS to map your workouts.
18. The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.